The Employee Onboarding Podcast
S1E5 - Onboarding New Hires: The Early Intersection of Retention
June 29, 2022
In early 2022 the Process Street team attended HR Transform at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
We had a great time hanging out with customers and touting the benefits of process over project management.
During the conference, Vinay Patankar (Process Street CEO) was thrilled to be invited to speak on a panel about employee onboarding, headed up by Kevin Grossman of Talent Board.
The speakers were:
- Vinay Patankar, CEO and Co-founder of Process Street.
- Danielle Monaghan, VP Global Talent at Uber (now Google)
- Greg Russell – Head of Talent at Snapdocs
- The focus of the conversation was “prioritizing onboarding to help boost retention“.
Key points discussed during the panel included:
- How preboarding helps retention
- Candidate participation in preboarding
- How tech make onboarding feel personal
- Lack of visibility into onboarding can be costly
- Ensuring retention must be an ongoing process